Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Humanity Blessed Me Today

A local news reporter, Trish VanPilsum, has a wonderful blog about life. Her blog site is here: http://offcamerawithtrish.blogspot.com/


Because I made a comment on one of her postings, I won these beautiful booties! Aren't they the cutest? I'm paying it foward and gifting them to a colleague who is expecting her first grandchild ... it's a girl ;) Go to my "Shop" page to find out where you can get yours!!

And today I learned that another local news reporter, Darcy Pohland, passed away. While I was watching a tribute, I witnessed these two news casters show their emotion to losing their colleague and friend.
Today I saw humanity - the joys and sorrows of being connected. I pray for those that have lost loved ones and I pray for those that getting ready to welcome loved ones into the world!

With much love and blessings ~ Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment