Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

First Up - Productive Monday

Started the day with my son needing a ride to his first day of summer school. I was irritated to have to take him. BUT, on my way home, I was driving through a neighborhood and lo and behold, sitting on the boulevard were 6 plastic outdoor chairs for FREE! I took 3, just enough for my small deck. I was planning to buy some anyways, but now I don't have to. If I should find a cute little table, it would be great to sit on the deck to eat dinner with my kids.

When I returned home, I started the task of cleaning my teenage son's room. Let me tell you, this has been no small feat. This undertaking necessitated a few breaks, or I would be seeing the undertaker!!! 10 hours later -- and I'm not done -- I made a huge dent. Tomorrow I should be finished enough to use the Rug Doctor and finish the job. I'm going to predict another 5 hours, not including the carpet cleaning.

Now, in the midst of all of this, I had to take time out to take our precious pet bunny to the vet. She decided yesterday that she wasn't going to eat, drink or poop. $300 later, we learned that she has GI Stasis, which is a stomach blockage. Who knows what may be the cause, but it could be a hairball. So now, I'm medicating, feeding, watering, nursing her every four hours to be sure she's getting nutrition to move that stuff through! She did eat about a cup of mixed greens tonight. And that's a good thing :)

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment