Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eggses

Yesterday was an 'eggie' day for me. In the mood for a warm breakfast/lunch (doesn't that usually equal brunch?), I had two eggs, over medium, with toast. Then, a neighbor brought us her homemade Flan (I had a taste). My son made dinner - crepes. I had one filled with ham and cheese, and put broccoli on top, and one with corned beef, cheese and Thousand Island - his surprise creation. Then I had the Flan for desert! Lots of eggs consumed by me, yesterday.

I just want to reflect on my son's dinner here for a minute. He made all the crepes from scratch and he makes them well! On the table setting, he used cloth napkins and even put lemon slices on the rims of our water glasses.

This really blesses me!!

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment